The option to change the screensaver on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X or iPhone 10 is one of the first steps that Apple users take to customize their iPhones. You may not be at the stage where you edit your favorite songs and turn them into personalized ringtones, but changing the screensaver (or the wallpaper, as you’ll find it listed in the Settings app) is something extremely accessible.
If you have a picture with your loved one or you just want to stare at something else when you unlock the phone, we’re ready to show you how to get it.
You too can change the screensaver on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X or iPhone 10:
- You just have to unlock the iPhone;
- Navigate all the way to the page with all the Settings;
- Within the main category of options, select the Wallpaper entry listed in there;
- After that, you will arrive at the page with the available images – pre-installed files that can be used as wallpapers for your iPhone and replace the default wallpaper in an instant;
- You can browse through all those options, see the previews of each of them, and decide if you like any of them;
- If you don’t find one that really makes you happy, you can search for alternatives within the App Store;
- Moving on to the wallpaper already being selected, you still need to decide if it’s going to be for the Home Screen or for the Lock Screen;
- To save the change, use the Set button in the end.
Hopefully, the short tutorial from above showed you how to set up any new screensaver on your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X or iPhone 10. And just in case we didn’t make it very clear, we have to specify that the same wallpaper can work on both the Home and the Lock screens at the same time. Of course, you can also set different images for the two of them, it’s entirely your call!