You probably know that the iPhone X/iPhone 10 are giving you this option to control the vibration level. But do you know that you can set different levels for different vibration notifications? That’s right, you can do it all from the Settings menu. You have a special tab in there, with Sounds settings, where you’ll access a list of all the events that can be accompanied by a certain vibration.
So, don’t just settle to changing the loud ring mode with the vibration mode. Start digging and make the best of your iPhone experience, taking advantage of all the tools you have at hand.
The 7 easy steps to adjusting the vibration level on iPhone X/iPhone 10 devices:
- Turn on the iPhone;
- Turn on the Settings app from the Home Screen;
- Swipe to the Sounds tab;
- Select the Ringtone (or any other option whose vibration you want to edit);
- Hit the Vibration entry that will appear on top of the list with settings for your selected option;
- Hit the Create New Vibration button;
- Finally, adjust the vibration level according to your preferences.
Without looking to insist on this, we should probably mention that the last 4 steps should be repeated with all the other options whose vibration level you need to adjust. Within the Sounds tab of the iPhone X/iPhone 10 you’ll find the text messages, emails, and several other alerts. You can and you should tweak their vibration levels as well!