As an iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max user, no matter what internet app you are using, you have this option to clear the history of your navigation. Some people want to use it for privacy concerns – they just don’t want to worry that someone else might spy on them and see what they have accessed online. Others are more concerned of potential data hacks and prefer to keep as little personal details and information as possible.
Now, it doesn’t matter the situation you’re in. As you are about to find out, it doesn’t even matter what browsing apps you rely on. The only thing that matters is that you are fully informed on this situation and that you know your options on how to clear history on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max.
Do you use the Safari browser? Here’s how to clear internet history on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max…
- Launch the app with all the settings of your iPhone;
- In there, select your internet browser, the Safari icon;
- Select the option that will enable you to Clear History and Website Data;
- Find the button that asks for your confirmation to Clear History and Data;
- And the only thing left will be for you to wait until the settings app erases all your navigational history from the iOS.
Do you use the Google Chrome browser? Here’s how to clear internet history on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max…
- This action can be handled from the settings of the browser itself, so, just launch the Google Chrome;
- Next, tap the three-dot icon from the upper right corner, the one that you know will take you to the browser’s menu;
- From the drop-down list with options, tap on History;
- Then, tap on Clear Browsing Data;
- After that, you can either tick all the boxes or look at those options and decide if there are only particular type of data that you want to remove.
It’s not difficult to notice that, compared to the Safari, the Google Chrome browser will give you more control instruments. Some people, when looking to clear the internet history on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max, want to eliminate only particular data. If you experience web navigation from different browsers, not just from Safari, you might discover that you enjoy other apps for their flexibility.