If you’re one of those people that have bought the new iPhone from Apple, you might want to know how to connect iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro to TV. If this is the case for you, you’re in the same bought as many other new iPhone owners. There’s two ways to connect your iPhone 12 to TV. The first is through a wireless connection and the second is through a hard wire connection.
We will explain both methods of connection iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro to a TV below. It should be noted that if you want to connect iPhone 12 wireless to TV, you’ll need a TV that allows for wireless connection, in addition an Apple TV will be required.
Either way, below we’ll explain how to connect iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro to TV. The process is simple and easy and won’t take long to complete.
How To Connect iPhone 12 And iPhone 12 Pro To TV
Connect Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus To TV: Wireless Connection
- Buy or either already have an Apple TV and HDMI cable.
- Connect Apple TV to your WiFi network
- Setup AirPlay to set allow for a wireless connection
- Now you can share you iPhone with your TV
- Swipe down from the top right corner of your screen to gain access to Control Center
- Tap on AirPlay and choose Apple TV for your output source
Connect iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max to TV: Hard-wired Connection
After you follow the steps above, you’ll know how to connect iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro to TV. If you have any comments or questions, please let us know and we will try our best to help the highest of our abilities.