As an owner of the newest iPhone, one thing you should know how to do with your phone is to create folders on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max. When creating folders on iPhone, you do not have to stick to just one way of doing this. Follow the steps below to learn how to create folders on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max.
How To Create Folders On iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max
Although there are various ways to create folders on your iPhone, the most rapid way to do this is to drag an app that you want to put in a folder over another app that you are also looking to put in the same folder. This procedure can be used to put so many apps in the same folder.
As soon as you successfully put one app over another, space for you to give the folder already created a name will appear. When you notice this space, it is okay for you to leave the app and go on to give the new folder a name.
Although this method of creating folders is very effective, if you do not want to make use of it, there are other methods you can use.
Method 2- How To Create Folders On iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Switch on your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Give an app on your home screen a long press
- Drag the app to the upper end of your phone screen. After doing this, drag it to the alternative for opening new folders.
- This is the point to alter the name of the new folder. You are free to choose whatever name you like.
- Click on “done”
- After doing this, all you need to do to add other apps to this folder is by following the steps above.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to create folders on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.