The new iPhone is a wonderful new addition to the Apple lineup. Like usual, it features a new powerful camera that allows for stunning pictures and videos to be taken, shared and stored. One draw back to such an amazing device is that others would want to share their videos and pictures with you that they have taken with their wonderful new phone.
After a period of time, all of these high quality pictures and videos start taking up space on your iPhone. With this in mind, some people want to know how to delete pictures and video messages on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
If you are one of these people, the process is not hard and below we will explain how you can remove videos and pictures on iPhone 12 Pro and other iPhone 12 models. Just follow our guide below.
How To Delete Messages In iPhone 12 And iPhone 12 Pro:
- Power on your iPhone
- Tap on Messages
- Go to the contact that you want to delete pictures or videos from iPhone 12
- Tap on Details in the top right corner
- Go to where it says “Attachments Section”
- Select on the picture or video you want to delete
- Tap on Delete
- Now that image or video will be deleted
- Continue doing the steps 1-7 until all the items you want to delete from your iPhone have been completed
After you have finished following the steps from above, you will be able to learn how to delete pictures and videos on iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to message us so we can help you out the best that we can.