If it is impossible for the contents of a phone to be displayed on a TV screen, that phone is probably not smart. You can sync you iPhone 11/11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max with your television by wireless connection or through the use of a cable. Follow the steps below to learn how to do Screen Mirroring on iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
How to Carryout Wireless screen narrowing from iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone Pro Max
- For this to take place, an Apple TV is needed
- With an Apple TV available, you should make use of the Airplay feature
- Your TV should be synced to your iPhone’s wireless network
- Play any video on your iPhone that you want to enjoy
- Swipe from the display’s bottom to have access to the Control Center
- Locate the AirPlay icon and click on it
- The next step is to click on the Apple TV device
- To get out of this menu, tap outside the Control Center
The last thing to be done is to click on the Play button. This will begin the mirroring process and you can view a video playing on your iPhone on TV. After you follow all the steps above, you should know how to do Screen Mirroring on iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/11 Pro Max.