You have not experienced the iPhone until you have tried the Screen Mirroring on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. This is a wide clear display mode on iPhone, and you will certainly think that it is a TV.
Thus, if you have the Apple TV, you can use the feature to access your phone screen from the TV. Thus, take the iPhone and be ready to use the AirPlay. Check the procedure we share herein, and put these steps into practice. Follow the steps below on how to do screen mirroring on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Procedure for Screen Mirroring on iPhone 11 pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPhone 11 using the wireless TV
- Ensure the Apple TV is on same wireless network the phone is connected to.
- Open the phone and go to the content you want to display on the Screen of your TV.
- Click on play to start the video and swipe upwards to start the control center.
- Tap on the AirPlay option that is available from the menu
- Tap the Apple TV, listed in the current menu
- Select outside of the menu of the control display to collapse the current view
- Tap play and the content on the phone will be displayed on the screen of the TV Via the airplay feature.
The option of screen mirroring is available via the wired connection. However, you will require more than the TV for the feature to serve you. This means that the wireless mirroring is the most convenient way to go.
After you follow the steps below, you should know how to do screen mirroring on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.