You cannot really call it a smartphone if it isn’t smart enough to display its content on a TV screen, right? Well, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr are a lot… smarter than that. If you want, you can connect your iPhone to a TV through either a wired or a wireless connection! Now, we will dare to assume that you haven’t bought yourself one of the coolest devices from Apple just to have it connected through a wire… Coming up next, we will share with you the exact steps that you need to take for setting up a wireless connection instead.
How to do wireless screen mirroring from iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus:
- First of all, you need an Apple TV to set up this kind of connection;
- Once you have it, you should focus on learning how to use the so-called AirPlay feature;
- Connect the TV to the wireless network that the iPhone is also using;
- Start playing whatever video you’d like to see, on your iPhone;
- Access the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the display;
- Identify the AirPlay icon listed in there and tap on it;
- Next, tap on the Apple TV device listed in there;
- Make a final tap outside of the Control Center to leave this menu;
- Finally, select the Play button to start mirroring the content of the iPhone on the screen of the TV.
Let us know how it worked for you! If you have any questions regarding this process of how to do screen mirroring on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, we’re here to hear from you!