You cannot call it a full iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max experience until you try the screen mirroring feature! As wide and clear an iPhone display would be, a TV will certainly take it to a new level. If you happen to own an Apple TV as well, pairing the two of them, so that you can look at the content of the iPhone through the screen of the TV, won’t be complicated at all.
Go grab the iPhone and prepare yourself to use the AirPlay feature. Read our steps from below, put them into practice, and you’ll be ready in no time.
Here’s how to mirror iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max on the TV, wireless!
- Begin by making sure that the Apple TV is connected to the same wireless network as your iPhone;
- Grab the phone and browse to the video that you would like to watch on the TV;
- Play that video and swipe bottom up, to launch the Control Center;
- Select the AirPlay option available within that menu;
- After that, select the Apple TV that should be listed in there;
- Make a selection outside the menu of the Control Center, to make it collapse;
- Start the play button and the phone will display the video on the TV screen, through the AirPlay feature.
As you can imagine, there is also the option of screen mirroring through a wired connection. But you will need a lot more than the TV to make it happen, so, the wireless screen mirroring solution that we just presented you for the iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max is the most convenient. Go ahead and try it, you’ll unlock a series of cool features and, soon enough, you might find it difficult to watch videos on the iPhone screen alone!