For those that have recently purchased the newest iPhone, you might want to know how to download ringtones to iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. It’s a good idea to know how to create or download ringtones to your iPhone as it’s a way to make your iPhone unique and different from everyone’s standard ringtone.
In addition, you’ll be able to use these downloaded custom ringtones for alerts and alarms on your iPhone as well. Below we’ll be explaining how you can download ringtones for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
The guide below we’ll explain how to change a specific ringtone for an individual contact on your iPhone and note for all calls in general. You’ll be able to assign custom ringtones to each individual contact, so you’ll know exactly who’s calling you without even having to look at your phone.
How To Download Ringtones To iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max
It’s very easy to create and add custom ringtones for contacts on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. You’ll be able to either set an alert for an individual contact and know exactly who is calling based on the sound. The following are instructions on how to set custom ringtones on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max:
- Open iTunes
- Choose the song that you’d like to use as the ringtone (Ringtone will only be for 30 seconds)
- Edit the start and end period of the song for the ringtone (To do this right-click or ctrl-click the song you want and select Get Info from the resulting drop-down list)
- Make the song as an AAC version. (Right-click or ctrl-click the same song again and select Create AAC Version)
- Go ahead and copy the file and then delete the old file
- Adjust the extension. (Select on the file’s name, and change the extension from “.m4a” to “.m4r.”)
- Add file to iTunes.
- Sync with your iPhone.
- Now go ahead and choose the ringtone. (Select the Settings app > Sounds > Ringtone)
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to download ringtones to iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.