When people have issues with the volume on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, and iPhone 11 Pro, the first thing they do is look through the volume and sound alternatives. If there is nothing wrong with their sound and volume alternative but they still have issues with their volume, the next thing they do is look for ways to solve the issue.
How To Fix iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Volume Not Functioning, Audio and Sound Problems
If you have issues with your sound and volume, there are things you can do to remedy the situation. Some of them include;
- Take your SIM card out of your phone for a short while. Doing this can help remedy issues of sound and volume if your SIM card is not positioned rightly. If you want to make use of this method of fixing sound issues, simply take out your SIM card for a short while and put it back into your phone.
- Turn your Bluetooth off to discover if the audio quality of the calls you make will be any better. When done, this can bring about a noticeable improvement in the audio quality of your calls. Although this is not always the case.
- Clean your microphone thoroughly. Doing this will keep your phone free from debris which might be stuck in it. You can also make use of compressed air in getting the dirt out of your phone.
- If you have tried the above methods without any solution, go ahead and clean the cache memory of the iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, and iPhone 11 Pro Max. This can be done very easily. It does not function alongside the data which is stored on the phone physically but with the cache data. When done, there is a huge likelihood that your device will begin sounding better.
- If you have made use of all the alternatives mentioned above but do not notice any significant improvement, you can make use of the alternative of booting your iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/11 Pro Max. Doing this will make it go through factory reset. Before going on to do this, it is vital that you back up your data.
After trying out the above methods of remedying sound and volume issues on your iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max and nothing changes, you might need to seek help from professionals.