The red eye problem can manifest when taking pictures with all kinds of cameras, the one from the iPhone X models included. What matters most is that you know how to handle it once the photos are taken and, lucky you, the iPhone has a very handy tool that works on that. It’s called Red-Eye Correction on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr and you’ll find it within the editing options of your Photos app. Want to know more about it? You’ll like the news…
You too can fix red eye on iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xr with these steps:
- Turn on your iPhone;
- Go to the Photos app and launch it;
- Browse through the photos you have taken and pick the one you’re planning to work on;
- Select the Edit button from the upper-right corner;
- From the menu that will extend, select the Redeye reduction tool – you’ll recognize it by the eye with a line through it symbol;
- Next, tap on each red eye from the photo to make the corrections;
- Hit the Done button once you’re sure you’re done with the editing.
After that, the photo will be considerably changed and the nasty effect should be gone. Continue with the same steps on all the other photos where you need to run the red-eye reduction from iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr.