For those that own the newest iPhone from Apple, it’s a good idea to know how to make screen rotate on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max. This is a great feature to know how to use when browsing the web or watching movies online and you want to change the layout of your iPhone’s screen.
In addition to showing you how to rotate screen on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, we’ll also explain how you can troubleshoot some issues that come with this iPhone feature. These can be fixed quickly and easily without any issues. Follow the steps below to learn how to fix screen rotation issues on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max and how to rotate screen as well.
How to make iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max screen to rotate:
- Go to the Home Screen;
- Access the quick settings menu by sliding from the bottom up;
- Look at the bottom right corner for that icon with a small circle and a lock in its center;
- Tap on it and try to rotate the iPhone to see if anything changes.
Once you’ve turned off screen lock on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max, when you rotate the position of your iPhone, the screen layout will change. If you have the phone in the changed layout and then go ahead and tap on the rotate button again, this will lock your screen in the new position. To unlock it from this position, go ahead and tap on the lock screen button again.
But if you’ve selected on the lock screen button and the display image is moving, you might consider that there’s a software issue and we’ll explain below what could be wrong and how to go about fixing this issue.
Issues like this sometimes happen because of a broken accelerometer on the phone. The accelerometer is a sensor on the iPhone that signals to the phone if there’s movement or change in the position of the iPhone. Sometimes these sensor become unresponsive and issues like this occur. Follow the steps below to learn how to fix screen won’t rotate on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max.
How to handle the screen won’t rotate on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max:
- The first thing you can do is do a hard reset. This will reset everything and in most cases will fix your screen won’t rotate on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- The next thing you can do is go to the service screen. Some phone carriers have this screen blocked, but if you can get access to it, run a test to see what the issue is.
- Another option is to either get in contact with your carrier or Apple to see if they know of any common issues with the screen not rotating on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max.
If you’ve followed all the steps above and still have issues with screen won’t rotate on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max, then we suggest you take the device to an iPhone technician.
It’s important to note that you should not get upset at your phone and get physical with it by hitting it hoping that it will work. By doing that, you can damage internal parts of the iPhone and cause more problems for you in the long term.