For those of you that own the newest iPhone from Apple, you might want to know how to get custom ringtones on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. The process is simple and quick to have iPhone 12/12 Mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max custom ringtones.
Many people don’t like how all iPhone ringtones sound the same. The like to have a unique ringtone to make theirs stand out from all the other iPhone. We can help you with that, just follow the steps below to learn how to set custom ringtones on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
How To Set Custom Ringtones On iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro And iPhone 12 Pro Max
The good thing about Apple is that they allow you to create custom ringtones for either all calls or for a specific contact, you can choose. You also have the option to set custom alerts for text messages as well. The steps below are how to set custom ringtones on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Power on your computer
- Launch iTunes
- Select the song you want as your ringtone
- Listen to the song and found out where you want for the song to start and stop (This can be done by right click or ctrl clicking the sound and selecting Get Info)
- Save the song so it because an AAC version (You can do this by Right clicking or CTRL clicking the song and selecting to Create AAC Version)
- Copy the new file and delete the older one
- Adjust the new extension (You can do this by selecting the file’s name and changing to extension from .m4a to .m4r)
- Move the song back to iTunes
- Now sync your iPhone with iTunes
- Pick the song that you want as the ringtone by going to Settings, then tapping on Sounds and selecting Ringtone
After you’ve followed the steps above, you’ll know how to set ringtones for all calls or specific contacts on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. This is a cool feature that allows you to make your iPhone unique from everyone else.
If you have any comments or would like to know more about this process, please send us a message and we’ll be happy to help.