The iPhone is a great new smartphone launched by Apple, but one thing that many people want to know how to do is get free music on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Mini. This allows you to listen to music without having to pay money for things like, iTunes, Apple Music or Spotify.
If you like the idea of not having to spend money for a subscription like Spotify and want to get iPhone 12 free music, then we are here to help you out. Just follow the instructions that we will be providing below to learn the process to get free music on iPhone 12 Pro and other iPhone 12 models.
How To Get Free Music For RIngtone On iPhone 12 And iPhone 12 Pro
The steps below will allow you to add free music to iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Mini:
- Connect your iPhone to your Computer
- Open iTunes
- Choose the song that you want to use
- Select the times you want to have set as your ringtone
- Save the file as an AAC model
- Copy this file and delete the old file
- Now you will need to change the file extension from “.m4a” to “.m4r”
- Then add your file to iTunes
- Sync iTunes with your iPhone
How To Set Ringtone On iPhone 12 And iPhone 12 Pro
- Power on your iPhone
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Sounds
- Select Ringtone
- Choose the song you want to use as your ringtone
With this instructions with you, go ahead and get songs as ringtones for free on iPhone 12 Pro and other iPhone 12 models. If happen to have any questions regarding your iPhone 12 or other type of iPhone 12 model, send us a message and we will be happy to help.