You do not always need to hard reset the iPhone X/iPhone 10. Sometimes, iPhone users will resort to this method if nothing is working for a specific software problem. Before you take your device to an expert where they will try to hard reset your device that will bring everything back to factory settings, they then try to start back up from scratch and hope that the old problem has been fixed.
We recommend for you to take a look at the guide on how to factory reset iPhone X/iPhone 10 devices. However, if you would like to transfer your info to another place, take a look at the instructions below.
The preparation of how to hard reset an iPhone X/iPhone 10:
Even though we talked about deleting everything from your iPhone X/iPhone 10, does not mean that you have to lose all of your data. Actually, you can back up all of your information on the iPhone before you reset.
To back up your iPhone X/iPhone 10, all you need to do is:
- Navigate to Settings.
- Choose Manage Storage under your General section and the Storage and iCloud menu.
- Then, hit Backup.
- Click and answer the prompts there.
The 4 steps you need to follow to hard reset the iPhone X/iPhone 10:
- Click the Sleep and Home buttons of the iPhone simultaneously.
- Patiently wait for at least 10 seconds.
- Your device should start back up after a weird process occurs with the iPhone.
- Once this occurs, you will see that you can see the Home screen and the device is ready to configure again.
The process to hard reset the iPhone X/iPhone 10 is very easy. Sometimes, the situation requires you to make a tough call but at you now know how to hard reset your iPhone X/iPhone 10