If you have just purchased the newest iPhone, you might be interested in learning to keep the apps hidden on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max so you have extra space on your iPhone. While at this, you have to bear in mind that when you hide apps on your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max, the extra storage you will create will not be big enough to install new apps on your smartphone.
There are certain apps on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max that can be deleted. However, you can only hide some other apps. If you hide an app, it won’t function in the background and won’t be seen on your phone screen. It, however, will remain on your device.
Follow the steps below to learn how to hide apps on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
How To Hide Apps On iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Put on your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Open a folder that already exists or create a fresh folder
- Once you do this, you will have to put all the apps that you intend you hide into that folder.
- Once you get this done, simply long-press an icon until it begins shaking and can be moved.
- Put any app you want into this folder. After doing this, drag into the extreme right just after the app that was put in the folder before it.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to hide apps on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.