In this new era, privacy concerns are growing as people prefer to keep things as private as possible. One example of this is that iOS users would like to know how to hide files on iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12.
In case someone want to borrow your phone, you can prevent them from seeing private information that you don’t want to share. In the past you would need to download a third party app from the App Store. But now a days you don’t have to do this to hide files on iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro.
The overall process to hide photos, videos and other files on the iPhone 12 is very easy and you can do this with only a few taps of your finger. Please follow our guide below to learn how to you can do this.
How To Hide Files On Apple iPhone 12 And iPhone 12 Pro
- Go to the Photos area
- Select on the photo or video that you want to hide
- Tap on Select that should be seen in the top right corner of the screen
- Choose which videos or photos you want to hide
- Now look for the Share option in the bottom of the screen and select it
- Select on Hide
- This will hide photos and videos on iPhone 12
With the guide that is provided to you above, you should know how to hide photos and videos on iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini and iPhone 12 Pro. If there is something else you need help with about your iPhone, send us a message so we can help you out.