With a camera like the one that iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus devices are equipped with, taking pictures all day long can be addictive. But, as you can imagine, taking a ton of pictures to make it impossible for anyone to declutter your Photos app is not the right way to take care of your more personal photographs.
Instead of taking snapshots of everything and just hoping that your more or less awkward photos won’t be seen, be proactive about it. Go on and manually hide whatever photo has been troubling you. There’s no better and safer way to relax, trust us!
To hide the photos stored on the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus:
- Turn on the iPhone and open the Photos app, where you keep all the photos captured with your Camera app;
- In there, stop by the Camera Roll section;
- Browse through the available photos until you identify the one that you wish to hide;
- Tap and hold on it to bring up that special action menu (or simply hit the square button from the bottom left corner);
- Select the Hide option and confirm.
That’s it, in only 5 simple steps you can hide a picture from the gallery of the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus. Feel free to do so whenever you have something personal that you need to protect.