With so many things that happen on your iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr being notified through vibrations, it only makes sense that you have a saying in this direction. Basically, you can increase or decrease the vibration levels, just like you were expecting. Still, the cool part is that you don’t just have a general vibration intensity but you can do it for notifications, for specific alerts, even for the stock keyboard, treating each of them separately. If you want to know more about these options, simply read our instructions listed below!
When you need to increase the vibrations level on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone 8 / 8 Plus:
- Turn on your Apple iPhone device;
- Access the Sounds menu from the general Settings;
- Look for the option that you’re planning to adjust in terms of vibrations – ringtone, text, email etc;
- At the top of the display, tap on vibration;
- Then, tap on the option that allows you to Create New Vibration;
- Adjust the level of vibration you need for the selected alert and then leave the menus.
It’s not hard at all to adjust the vibrations on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus. And as you’ve just discovered, it is quite easy to do it for different types of notifications, individually!