The vibration notification is the second most popular option on the iPhone X/iPhone 10. Between the loud ring mode, with its potentially disturbing alerts, and the complete silence of the mute mode, the vibration seems to offer the right kind of notification.
You too must have noticed that the vibration can manifest on the iPhone in different contexts and at different intensity levels, haven’t you? There is this vibration as a replacement of the ringtones, but also the vibration for the alerts triggered by the stock and third-party apps. Even your keyboard can generate such vibrations, not to mention the touch of the Home Screen or the action of locking and unlocking the device.
If you want to control the level of vibration on the iPhone X/iPhone 10:
- Open the Settings app and navigate to the Sounds menu;
- From that list of options normally associated with a form of vibration, select the one you wish to edit;
- After making this selection, whether it’s the ringtone, the email, the text messages and so on, select the vibration option from the top of the screen;
- Next, select the Create New Vibration option;
- Use the controller to set the desired level of vibration;
- Select a different action to adjust the vibration level or simply leave the menus when you’re done.
Now that you know the way, you can use these steps whenever you feel the need to adjust the current vibration level of the iPhone X/iPhone 10!