If you’re one of those people who has bought the newest iPhone from Apple, you might want to know how to make ringtone for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max. If this is the case for you, don’t worry as this is very common and lots of iPhone users want to know how to do this.
The process to make ringtones for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max is very simple and doesn’t take long to do. There’s a few different reasons why people want to know how to make iPhone 12 ringtones. Some include wanting to make their iPhone sound different from all the other iPhones. Another reason is that some want to make a custom ringtone for different contacts so they know who is calling without looking at their iPhone.
No matter your reason, below we’ll explain how to make ringtone for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. The process is easy and won’t take long. It should be noted that you will need a computer for this that has iTunes before you can go and make ringtones for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
How To Make Ringtone For iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro And iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Grab your computer and launch iTunes
- Select the song that you want to use as the ringtone
- Find the starting and ending point of the song for the ringtone (Be aware that the ringtone will only last 30 seconds)
- Once you’ve found which part of the song you want to use as the ringtone, hit ctrl-click or right-click the song you are interested in using.
- Next you’ll have to make a AAC version of the song, you can do this by right-clicking or Cntrl-clicking the song and selecting Create AAC Version.
- Now copy the new song and delete the old version
- Next change the extension of the file from “.m4a” to “.m4r.|
- Import that song into iTunes
- Sync your iPhone with iTunes so that the new ringtone will be on your iPhone
- After the import is complete, go to Settings, tap on Sound, and ringtone. Now select the song you want to use as your ringtone
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to make ringtone for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. The overall process is very simple and quick to do.
If you have any comments or questions, please send us a message and we’ll try our best to help as much as possible.