One of the most useful features available with the iPhone 11 pro, iPhone 11 and the iPhone 11 Pro max is the screen rotation feature. In fact, the screen rotation feature is one of the basic options available in a wide range of Smartphone’s. The feature is useful when trying to access the web, or when read text messages from your device.
Thus, if you know how to activate the screen rotation feature, it will be of great assistance. In our next session, we shall illustrate how you can switch on the screen rotation feature. In addition, we learn how to investigate common issues that relate to the Screen Rotation on iPhone 11, the iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPhone 11 Pro.
Procedure for activating the iPhone11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 screen rotation
- Tap on the home screen
- Navigate to the easy access settings feature by sliding bottom upwards.
- From bottom right corner, you see an icon with a tiny circle and a lock at the middle
- Click on the small circle and rotate the iPhone to check if there is a change.
After activating the screen rotation on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, the screen should rotate the first time when you rotate it. In case a tap on the lock icon does not cause any change, there might be an issue with the phone.
This could be a problem with the phones accelerometer, which is the sensor that is involved in screen rotation. The non-responsiveness is a sign that points to this issue. To ascertain that it is the cause, try using the camera application.
How to solve the Screen Rotation Non-responsiveness issue on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- The hard reset on your iPhone is the first solution to give a trial. Check to see if the issue is resolved
- Check on the service screen to see if the carrier could have blocked the feature
- Get in touch with the service provider and inquire if the factory reset can be done
In case all the findings here point out that you need to perform a factory reset, you can initiate this from the backup and reset option. When you are sure all the data is secured, go through the user guide and follow the user instructions.
Do not try something that might end up destroying the phone. In any case, hitting the electronic device does not change anything it only worsens the situation.