So, was it easy to cover almost the entire screen of your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus with all those app and widget icons? You are now probably asking yourself if it’s going to be just as easy to start moving things around, aren’t you? Let us show you what options you have and, in the end, you get to decide how easy it feels. What say you?
For moving the widgets from the Home Screen…
- Find an empty part of that screen;
- Tap and hold on it;
- After a few seconds of long pressing the Wallpaper, the Edit screen will open;
- Locate the Widgets icon in there;
- Tap on it and then, tap on the Widget you wish to add;
- It will move to the Home Screen right away;
- Next, you can long press on it to adjust some settings and, just the same, to completely remove it from there.
For moving the app icons from the Home Screen…
- All you have to do is to browse to the app that you want to relocate;
- Press and hold on that app;
- After you have selected the app, you can move it to any place where you want it to be;
- Release the app at the new location and that was it.
Simple and super-easy, if you ask us. Now, do you have any other questions on handling all these icons on the Home Screen of the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Pus?