The experience of using an iPhone or the iPad in iOS is captivating. You have so many different apps and services that you can try out and often you find it difficult to Declutter the icons, the widgets and application shortcuts.
To ensure that the screen on your iPhone or iPad looks organized and less cluttered, then it is important that you go through some tricks. Here are the instructions that you need to follow.
In our tutorial, we have picked the easiest option you have at hand when you need to nest folders on an iPad or iPhone that runs on iOS 12.
How To Nest Folders On iPhone And iPad In iOS 12
- Ensure the device is turned on
- On the screen, pick the folder you want to nest into another.
- Drag and drop the folder on the screen
- Tap on a folder where you want to move the folder to
- Drop it on the top row of the screen by dragging it.
- By using one finger to tap, hold the folder you wish to move
- Don’t release the finger. Now using another finger tap severally in a row where the folder you want to bring
- After some seconds, the folder from the top extends and the folder you have been holding is automatically moved into it.
Now, you will have the freedom to take another folder on an empty row and tap continuously on that folder from the row on top.