With so much information easily accessible on all our electronic devices, having to print a document has become rarer. But precisely because you don’t do it too often, you might be surprised to discover that, when you really need it, you don’t know how to do it. A day will come and you will ask yourself if you can print documents from your iPhone X/iPhone 10 . What’s the point in knowing that you can if you’re clueless how to start?
Lucky for you, the iPhone is not clueless and the AirPrint feature is there for you. As long as you have an AirPrint-enabled printer at your disposal, the iOS software is ready.
Short wireless printing guide for iPhone X/iPhone 10 :
Now that you know your iPhone is pretty much equipped for handling a wide range of printing tasks, expect things to run smooth. You must open the documents, tap the print option, and, if required, handle some basic selections. The last aspect will usually interfere when you need to select a specific printer from the list of options. To make it clear, let’s go through the specific steps:
- Turn on the app with the documents you want to print;
- Identify the print option, usually located at the Share or the Settings icon;
- Tap on the Print button;
- Look at the AirPrint-enabled printers available in there (Epson, Lexmark, Brother etc.);
- Type the number of printed copies that you need, if you’re aiming for more than one;
- Tap the Print button one more time and wait for it – your document should be printed in the next seconds!
If it’s still not very clear for you, let us imagine that you are trying to print the content of an email that you just received on your iPhone X/iPhone 10 . As expected, you will have to start by opening that email and looking for the dedicated Print option. It will be visible once you select the reply option and, at the end of the page, the Print button will be displayed. One tap on it should be more than enough to let the printer handle your email and the iPhone X/iPhone 10 to print wirelessly.