If you’re a fan of the Safari browsing stock app that comes on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr, you will want to read this. The option of saving important pages and having a rapid access to it through the bookmarks section is great. But as time goes by, you may no longer need some of the websites that you have previously bookmarked as favorites. In that case, it is actually recommended to clean up that list a little bit. It will be easier for you to get to the information that still matters. And in some instances, it could also positively impact the way that the browser moves.
If you want to get rid of all your favorites at once, you can tweak the History and Bookmarks on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr and delete all the information in there. If you want to be selective, take some extra time and think this through.
When you’ve decided what favorites to remove from Safari on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr…
- Begin by launching the Safari web browser on the iPhone;
- Go to the bottom of the window and tap on the Bookmarks special icon;
- If it is not selected, tap on it and you will be redirected to the entire list of websites that you have saved on the Safari so far;
- Tap the Edit button at the bottom right corner of the window;
- Next, start tapping the minus red buttons from each of the websites that you want to remove from Favorites;
- You’ll have to confirm by tapping the Delete button for each of them;
- And when you are officially ready to leave the settings, use the Done button from the bottom right corner.
Now that you have learned how to remove the favorites from Safari with iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t add other favorite websites on the bookmark list.