Just like browsing the web from your computer lets you save shortcuts to particular pages, working with an iPhone brings the same perks. When you save bookmarks on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, your Safari browser will help you create a special icon for whatever website you want. So, if you use that icon, you launch the Safari with that website already loaded!
When you want to save a particular bookmark in your iPhone 8 Safari browser…
- Use the passcode to unlock the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus;
- The moment you make it to the Home Screen, launch the Safari app from its dedicated icon;
- Navigate to the web address that you would like to bookmark for fast and easy access;
- With the page loaded, use the Share button;
- When the pop-up menu is loaded, select the Add Bookmark option;
- You can take a few extra seconds to edit the name of the bookmark that is about to be created and to choose its location;
- Use the Save button, in the end, and leave the browser.
Now you can navigate to the previously selected location and check if your bookmark is there, with the name that you have created for it. From now on, you can launch your favorite website with this shortcut.
If you’ve learned how to save bookmarks on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, just in case you ever change your mind, you must also know how to delete a bookmark. For the latter, you’ll have to return to the Safari browser and access the Favorites page (through the book icon from the bottom of the page). In there, you will see the list of all the bookmarks you have created so far. Select the Edit button and use the red circle icon next to the bookmark you want to get rid of. That’s all.