If you own the newest iPhone and you are interested in learning to save images on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max, this guide can come in very handy. You do not have to go through a complicated process to successfully save an image on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max.
On this guide, you can learn how to get images saved from a text message when making use of WhatsApp, LINE, KIK, and the default messages app that iPhone users make use of. If you make use of a messaging app other than the ones already stated above, you might need to go through a process that is slightly different from the instructions in this guide.
When you save an image from a message, the image will get saved to your phone’s photo gallery. As soon as you successfully save a picture on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max, you can go ahead to share that picture on social media. You can also make use of it as your background image. Stick to the instructions which follow to save an image on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max.
How To Save Image On iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Head to the image you intend saving
- Once you locate the image, give it a long press
- Finally, click on Save Image.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to save image on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
How to Get Image Saved from Text Message on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Locate the text message which contains the photo you are looking to save.
- Click on the picture you are looking to save. Doing this will make it get displayed on the full screen.
- Click on the small box icon that features a line going up.
- Click on Save Image. Doing this will save the image in the Photo Gallery.
After successfully saving an image on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max, you can decide to share it on social media and with other smartphone users.