You probably don’t rely on the Alarm Clock of your Apple iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max to wake up every single day. But when you do it, knowing all the options that you can tweak should bring you great benefits. You can never know when you end up in a hotel and you need to wake up early to make it to an important meeting. Or when you’re caught up with work until late in the afternoon, and you need a reminder on not to forget an important family event.
The list goes on and on, but we will let you handle this task. We are just preparing you, for when you will need to set, edit or delete an alarm with the clock app of iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max. From starting out to using that sweet snooze button, it’s all listed below, just read it carefully.
The top 3 things you can do with the iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max alarm app:
- Create a new alarm as per your desires and needs;
- Edit an already existing alarm and make the necessary adjustments;
- Delete an old alarm that you no longer need or that has to be replaced with something else.
Also, when the alarm clock starts ringing in the morning, you can use the iPhone X/iPhone 10 to turn off the alarm instantly or to postpone it, according to the previously set snooze options.
What snooze options do you have on iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max?
- First, you have the option that turns the Snooze feature on and off – unless you have activated it when you created the alarm, you won’t get to use it in the morning;
- Second, you have the Snooze Interval – this one should dictate after how many minutes the alarm will start ringing once again when you snooze it (3, 6, 10, 16, 30);
- Last but not least, you have the Snooze Repeat function – this option will tell the alarm how many times in a row it can give you the snooze option on the same alarm (1, 2, 3, 6, 10), in order to avoid spending the entire morning in bed with the iPhone snoozing like crazy.
How about all the other alarm editing options on iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max?
- Like mentioned, you can access the Alarm tab from within the Clock app and simply hit the symbol;
- Once you enter the window with settings for creating a new alarm, you must decide the time (AM or PM display) when you want it to ring;
- Next, you select on what days you want the alarm to trigger by default (only on specific days or the entire week, up until Sunday);
- Then, you can select how you want it to sound – with a loud ringtone, only a vibration pattern, or the two of them at once;
- Obviously, you can also select the ringtone you want to hear;
- You can adjust the volume of the alarm tone;
- And finally, you have the Snooze features above mentioned.
If you want, you can even give the alarm a name. First thing in the morning, when your ringtone triggers at the set time, you’ll see that name on the display, right above the Close and Snooze options. To delete an alarm on iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max, head to the Clock app and make use of the Delete button.