The Alarm clock feature is one of the most commonly used apps on any Apple device. If you have an iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr, as amazed as you would be with all its new cool features, you will eventually ask yourself about the alarm. That’s because the clock app with the entire suite of options can help you on so many different occasions.
You can use it as a stopwatch, to track the time of your running sessions. You can use it as a reminder for various events throughout the day or even throughout the entire week. And you can set up alarms to wake you up pretty much anywhere you go and take your iPhone with you.
The last aspect is, without a doubt, the most popular and everyone reading this must at least heard of the famous Snooze feature. Today, we will show you how to use it and what else you can do with the Alarm clock feature when you’re staying at a hotel or anywhere else where you need to wake up at a certain hour.
To manage the alarms on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr:
- Go to the Clock app and launch it;
- Swipe to the Alarm tab;
- Use the + symbol from the upper right corner;
- Set up the time of the alarm (with AM or PM display);
- Select the day(s) when you want it to be active (for Monday to Sunday, just tick the “Repeat weekly” box);
- Set up the alarm sound type: Sound / Vibration / Sound + Vibration;
- Select the alarm tone – the actual ringtone of the alarm;
- Tweak the alarm volume by adjusting its dedicated slider;
- Turn on the Snooze feature;
- Touch the Snooze Interval section and choose a value: 3, 6, 10, 16 or 30 minutes;
- Touch the Snooze Repeat section and choose a value: 1, 2, 3, 6, or 10 times;
- Type a name of that alarm if you want any particular text to show up on the screen when it starts ringing in the morning.
Now that you’ve learned how to turn on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr alarm feature, you just need to wait until it rings and wakes you up. You’ll easily spot the toggle you need to swipe if you want to turn off the alarm. And if you change your mind and decide to delete a particular alarm for good, you’ll have to select it from the Clock app and use the Delete option.