Have you just bought an iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max and have not learned how to take 360-degree pictures on your new phone? If yes, you are on the right page.
To learn to take 360-degree pictures on your iPhone, simply read on. iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max camera app come with the Panorama feature which makes it possible for users of the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max to take wider high-quality pictures, ultimately making it possible for you to snap a 360-degree picture.
The panorama feature which comes with the camera app on the iPhone is also known as “Pano”. It makes it possible to take pictures from left to right or from right to left. Due to the presence of panoramic photos on your phone, it is possible to snap wider pictures that the human eye cannot see.
That being said, follow the steps below to snap a 360-degree picture with iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max.
How To Take 360 Degree Pictures On iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Switch your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max on.
- Once at your phone’s home screen, head to the Camera app.
- To switch to panorama mode from camera mode, you will need to swipe left two times on your phone screen.
- Hold the Capture button to begin taking a picture
- The next thing to be done is to move your phone towards the right. After doing this, ensure that the arrows remain on the line till the end.
- Once you are done taking the picture, click the Capture button one more time.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to take 360 degree photos on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max,