The idea of a 360-degree picture may seem strange even on a cool Apple device like the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr. After all, it’s a picture twice as long as tall that can be taken from right to left or the other way around, and that looks quite unique. Also known as Pano or Panoramic photo on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr and iPhone 8, a high-quality picture like this one is actually not difficult to achieve at all.
Your phone – or its camera app, to be more specific – already has everything it takes to give you such an out-of-the-box panoramic photo. If you haven’t tried it yet, allow us to show you how to get one of them right away!
Want to take a 360-degree photo with iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus?
- First, unlock the Apple device;
- Then, stop right on the Home screen, to access the Camera app;
- Once you’re within the app, use a finger to swipe left, for two times in a row, right on the main screen – this will automatically adjust the camera to the panorama mode;
- After that, you can take a picture by tapping the Capture button;
- You’ll have to gently move the iPhone to the right, following the arrows that guide you on how to take a perfect 360-degree photo;
- When you’ve made the complete tour, just press the Capture button one more time.
The instructions are simple – if you’re not happy with the results from your first attempt, keep practicing. This is the only way to take 360-degree pictures with iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus!