If you’ve just beginning to research the option of taking 360-degree pictures with your iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR practice is all you need to reach perfection. The device is already equipped with everything you need. And, as long as you know how to activate this shooting mode, you’ll only have to work your hand on it. But do you know how to activate it?
To take 360-degree pictures from the iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR, you must:
- Turn on the device;
- Launch the Camera app;
- On the main screen of the camera app, swipe left, with one finger, twice;
- Now that you’ve turned on the panorama mode, you can use the Capture button to take your 360-degree picture;
- Follow the arrows pointed on the screen;
- Press the Capture button the second time, when you want to end the panorama shooting.
A few things that you need to remember from the 6 simple steps presented above are that:
- The 360-degree pictures are taken with the Panorama shooting mode;
- When you take such pictures, which require more time for the capturing, you don’t need to hold the Capture button while taking the entire picture, but only for the start and the stop times;
- The activation of the Panorama mode is as simple as a double swipe.
One thing that we didn’t detail above and that maybe you don’t know is that the 360-degree photos have a special format. They are twice as long as tall and can be captured either from left to right or the other way around. Pano or Panoramic photos are high-quality, unique photographs that any iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR can offer you. You should try them sometime!