Can you image the most beautiful landscape you’ll ever see, captured at 360 degrees by the camera of your iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr? With the Panorama feature, you can do it and the quality of the picture will be more than impressive! Regardless of what kind of iPhone you have, the Camera app should include, among all its other shooting modes, this so-called Panorama on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr and iPhone 8/8 Plus.
If you’ve ever had the curiosity to explore all the options of the camera app, chances are you already know where to look for it. But if you haven’t, that’s all right, you’re only six simple steps away from taking panoramic pictures like a pro. All the instructions you’ll ever need are listed below. Enjoy this short tutorial!
Eager to shoot your first panoramic photo with iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr?
- Unlock the phone right away;
- From the Home screen, open up that Camera app;
- When you’re within the app, swipe twice, to the left, and go from the normal shooting mode to the panorama mode;
- Hit the Capture button to start taking the picture;
- Now, you release the Capture button and gradually and gently move the iPhone to the right, having those arrows always on the line, up until the end;
- Once you’re done, stop the panorama picture with one final tap on the Capture button.
Time to check out the panorama picture that you just took with the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr. You have to love these wide pictures, twice as long as tall, and the unique perspective that a human eye could never get!