We know it hasn’t been long since iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR have entered the market. But even if you didn’t have your new iPhone for too long, you should really hurry up and try taking a few panoramic photographs. These 360-degrees photos as they are often called will give you some truly special snapshots.
If you like taking pictures, you’re going to love taking it this way. And anticipating that you want to try taking snapshots that are twice as long as tall, we’ve already put together a concise guide to get you started. After you finish reading this, you should be able to take panorama pictures on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR and iPhone X.
The exact steps for shooting panoramic photographs on an iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR:
- Turn on the iPhone;
- Navigate to the Home Screen;
- Launch your Camera app;
- Once you’re on the main screen of the Camera app, swipe to the left – do it with just one finger, but twice in a row;
- This will result into automatically activating the Panorama mode;
- To start taking this picture, tap the Capture button;
- You are now actively capturing the images that will compose your 360-degree picture, so, try to keep the camera on the same horizontal level and gradually move it in one direction, according to the arrows on the screen;
- To finalize this panorama picture, tap one more time on the Capture button when you’re ready.
To recap, you can always take panorama pictures with iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR by activating this mode with two swipes on the camera app. And after that, the tricky part is to have a steady hand that will allow you to go smoothly through the entire landscape that you want to capture. Easy!