For much too long, people have been accused that technology is keeping them away from a healthy and active lifestyle. But here come the iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max, with their Health App suite and all the cool features that encourage you to stay active. All that is built in, so that you won’t have to download any other third-party.
Now, we get it that the latter might sound like an invitation to make less effort, but you know what we mean – less effort when it comes to using technology, more effort in your day to day activities. Since you know you have this Health App waiting to be used, don’t you want to take advantage of it?
You probably do, but you’re not sure where to begin from. Read on and discover the path to the Health App, where you will get plenty of opportunities to track your effort.
Whenever you want to start tracking steps on iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max, you’ll have to:
- Turn on the phone;
- Go to the Health App’s icon and launch it;
- Scroll towards the bottom of the main window, for the Health Data tab;
- Select the Health Data and, after that, the Fitness option;
- Consult the list with available activities – Walking / Running / Steps / Flights Climbed;
- Tap on the Walking entry (or other activity, if you’re not interested in counting your steps);
- Select that activity and, from its options, select the Show On Dashboard feature.
Like mentioned, you can select any activity you are about to start, and even more than one if you’re ready to shed some pounds with a more focused approach. Knowing how to track steps on iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max is just one step in a long process. Hopefully, the statistics that you’ll gain access to (with weekly and monthly data!) will help you stay motivated.