When the flashlight feature was introduced on the smartphone for the first time, it was one of the coolest features. Today, users expect the smartphone comes with the feature inbuilt. Therefore, it is one of the features used most often, and does not require any installations to function. For other people, installation of a third-party application supported by iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, and the iPhone 11, not knowing that this feature originally comes installed on the iPhone.
Probably you very well know that the iPhone comes equipped with the Flashlight widget, and have heard other users speaking of the torch App. This is the same application as the Flashlight on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
How To Turn ON Flashlight With iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max
Do you know how to activate the Flashlight widget? If you would want to know this, keep reading. Up next, you will find resourceful information on how to switch on the inbuilt flashlight of iPhone 11, the iPhone 11 Pro max, and the iPhone 11 Pro. Here are the simple steps.
- In iPhone, the flashlight feature is referred to as a widget
- Since it is an important feature, the flashlight is includes as a quick command icon, usually located under quick settings
- To use the flashlight, swipe upwards from the home screen bottom
- The list that shows up, you will see the Flashlight icon
- For activation, tap on the icon, and when you need to deactivate, tap for the second time.
The question of how to use the iPhone flashlight is from today outdated. You already are aware of its name and most importantly, how to switch it on or off. You could also download and give the applications from third parties a trial.