Back when it was first introduced on a smartphone, the flashlight was a cool option. But time went by and these days all users expect for their smartphones to come up with such a feature. Some of them will stick to it and be happy to use it on various occasions without installing anything extra. Others will prefer to install third-party apps for their iPhone X/iPhone 10, aware or not of the fact that they already have a stock app for this purpose.
Maybe you too know that the iPhone comes equipped with a flashlight widget. You might have even heard other people talking about the Torch app, which, by the way, is the same thing with the flashlight. But do you know how to activate it? Wouldn’t you like to know it in advance, so that, when you will really need it, to skip the part of desperately seeking for instructions?
Below, you will find the basic details on how to turn on the built-in flashlight of the iPhone X/iPhone 10. Once you get these simple but very important aspects, you’ll be fine at any given time:
- The iPhone X/iPhone 10 flashlight is a widget;
- Given its importance, the widget has a quick command icon located in the quick settings menu;
- To get to it, you must swipe up from the bottom of the Home screen;
- And in that list of icons, you’ll easily recognize the Flashlight icon;
- Tap on it for activation and do the same for deactivation, when the time will come.
How do I use the flashlight on my iPhone X/iPhone 10 is, from now on, a question that brings up no challenges to you, isn’t it? You know how it’s called, where to find it, and, just as importantly, how to turn it On/Off. You’re free to try third-party flashlight apps as well, but you won’t need long to realize that you already have everything that you need in this widget!