Once you start exploring the facilities that an Apple iPhone can offer you, it’s hard not to be amazed. With every new model, new features come into play but the most popular and practical ones stay the same like the flashlight on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xr. One of them is the flashlight, a handy source of light that almost any smartphone should offer you nowadays. Of course, it goes the same for your Apple iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr. And in case you are curious to know your options in this direction, here they are:
- Your iPhone comes with a flashlight built as a widget;
- The widget is a part of the default suite of apps and widgets, which means you can access it the moment you configure your iPhone – no need to download anything else;
- The light that this flashlight (or Torch app as it is also called) generates is not spectacular, but it should be more than enough to cover practical needs;
- Turning it On or Off is a matter of one tap on the right option from within the right menu.
Whenever you want to launch the flashlight on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr:
- Slide to unlock the display;
- Swipe with one finger from the bottom of the screen, to launch the menu;
- Look at the lower left corner and spot the Flashlight icon;
- Tap on it once to turn the iPhone into a flashlight;
- Use it until you no longer need the light and then, tap on the same Flashlight icon one more time.
Hopefully, we’ve completely answered your question on the topic of “How do I use the flashlight on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr?“. Many of our readers have it and if there’s anything else you can think of related to this topic, just message us!