They say that iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max devices generate those keyboard click sounds to make your typing experience easier and more intuitive. What do you think of it? Did you have the chance to try it or the keyboard click sounds have been deactivated lately? Whether you can’t recall how to reactivate them or you’ve never known, all that will change starting from now.
Let us show you how you can turn on these sounds. We really hope you know what you’re getting yourself into, but, do not worry – we will also offer you a reminder on how to turn it back off, just in case you’ll need it to know how to turn on keyboard click sounds on iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max.
Want to turn on the keyboard sounds for a limited period of time? Try the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max side switch!
- The side switch that will help you out is actually the Mute button;
- Use it to set the iPhone from the Mute button to the loud ring mode;
- Once the sounds and notifications are no longer on mute, you will start hearing the keyboard click sounds all over again – that is, of course, until you will decide otherwise.
Want to turn on the keyboard sounds permanently? Try the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max Sound Effects!
- If you’ve had enough of the temporary solutions, carry on with a more permanent choice from within the Settings app;
- Go to Sounds and select the Keyboard Clicks feature that should be listed towards the bottom of the menu;
- You’ll see a special toggle next to the Keyboard Clicks – suffices to switch it from Off to On and you’re done.
You can now leave the sound settings knowing that the keyboard click sounds on iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max will accompany you every single day, no matter what apps you’re using to text on iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max. In the likely situation that you will eventually consider that you’ve also had enough with hearing these constant sounds, you know the drill. Go to Settings, access the Sounds menu, and turn off the toggle next to the Keyboard Clicks. The iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max will become less noisy once again.