For those that have just got the new iPhone, you might want to know how to turn power off in iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Using the lock button to switch off the iPhone is the commonly used procedure. However, if taken out of context, many iPhone users will panic, thinking that they will no longer be able to switch off their iPhone. Keep reading to discover alternatives.
How To Turn Power OFF iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max
Has the Lock Button on the iPhone Lock failed? Follow the steps below to learn how to turn power off in iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Open the settings menu from your home screen
- Tap accessibility options under the General tab options
- Under accessibility options, you will find Assistive Touch Feature
- Tap on assistive touch to put it ON
- Click on the button that appears on the screen
- You will be prompted to tap on the device
- Tap and press the iPhone Lock Screen for some seconds
- The power off dialog should slide to the end
The steps above should be able to take you from the power off status whenever the lock button no longer functions. This is a temporal solution. Therefore, talk to an expert for the power button to be repaired. However, before proceeding, one more step can help you out.
It could be the iPhone battery that is dead and so the important button no longer works. Therefore, only use the option illustrated above if there is no otherwise. After you follow the steps above, you should know how to turn power off in iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.