Just like you have the right to block a number or a contact on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, you also have the right to change your mind. Your reasons may be various but the courses of action aren’t that many. If we’re talking about one number that was permanently blocked, you can manually turn off that restriction for that number. If you’re planning to use the Do Not Disturb mode, the process is slightly different.
To unblock only one number, of an individual caller…
- Go to the Contacts app;
- Tap on Settings;
- Select Phone;
- Select Blocked;
- Use the Edit option listed in there;
- Look for the contact that you want to unblock, it should be listed in there;
- Simply press the red line displayed next to its details, so you can unblock it.
To unblock a phone number through the Do Not Disturb option…
- You’ll have to start from the Settings app, where you must select the Do Not Disturb option;
- On this page, feel free to type whatever number or to browse for whatever contact that you want to be able to access you while the Do Not Disturb option is active.
As you probably know, the Do Not Disturb feature is one of the most complex options you have at hand when it comes to deciding who and when can call you on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus. And that’s just about all with the theory on how to unblock a number on an iPhone device.