You know that even the best cameras can take bad pictures… Especially when the lighting conditions are not great, the results you get with an iPhone X/iPhone 10 camera can be questionable. But that’s only the case if you ignore the cool dual LED Flash – True Tone integrated option. You have it within the camera app, you just need to check its status and make sure it stays active all the time.
Want to check the status of the camera flash on your iPhone X/iPhone 10 / iPhone X/iPhone 10?
- Unlock the display of the device;
- Use the Camera icon to turn on the app;
- Search for the Flash button visible on the main screen of the app;
- Select the Flash button and you’ll get access to a list of options;
- Go through that list and pick the one you think you need.
It sounds fancy but you really only have the option to turn the iPhone X/iPhone 10 camera flash to On/Off or to Auto. So, it won’t be complicated at all to pick an option.
In case you’re curious about the differences, allow us to put it this way: the On or Off option applies exclusively for the time being. When you turn off the app, the setting will be forgotten. If you choose the Auto option, however, the flash will adjust automatically, as it sees fit, whenever you turn on the camera of our iPhone X/iPhone 10 .