Everywhere you use texts you can also use Emojis. In fact, this is such a common practice that not using these funny faces is kind of weird. So, if you have an Apple device – be it an iPhone 8, an iPhone 8 Plus, or whatever, you might want to know how to use it with your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other app where you normally text all kinds of things.
Prepare yourself to discover Apple’s built-in Emoji keyboard or to explore third-party Emojis. Our suggestion is to refrain from adding even more apps to your phone. First, check up on what you already have as default options and then explore the alternatives!
If you want to install some iPhone 8 / 8 Plus Emoji keyboard…
- Go to your Apple device and launch the Settings app;
- From that main menu available on the Home screen, use the General tab;
- Browse within that tab for the Keyboard settings and select the Keyboards submenu;
- Use the option labeled as Add New Keyboard;
- Use the new list of options that will extend to browse for and to select your preferred Emoji option.
How to use a newly installed Emoji keyboard on iPhone 8 / 8 Plus?
Assuming you have diligently followed our previous indications, by now, you should already have a new Emoji keyboard installed. The only thing left for you to do is to launch any app from where you have access to this new keyboard. And to select the dedicated smiley icon listed in there – it should be in the nearby of the dictation icon. If you have a main Emoji keyboard enabled on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to see and use this option right away!