You must have heard the iPhone 8 users talking about the Split Screen View so far, but you have never really got the chance to use it? We’ll take you there soon enough yet, for starters, we should say that this Split Screen View is actually closely connected to the Multi Window mode. To get to it, you will have to activate the latter, something you’re probably curious to know how to do, right? As expected, there are only a few simple steps that you will have to follow…
All you need to do in order to enable the Multi Window on an iPhone 8:
- First, bypass the Lock Screen of your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus and head to the Home Screen;
- Second, launch the Settings app;
- After that, make your way to the option labeled as Display & Brightness;
- Within this new section, select the View entry, located right underneath the Display Zoom section;
- Next, select Zoomed;
- Select Set;
- Tap on Use Zoomed and you can now leave the settings.
From this point, you can go on and use the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus multi window mode and split screen view.