What’s the point in having a great camera like the one from your iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max if you can’t take great pictures of… yourself? Before you even think about purchasing a selfie stick, give your camera’s timer feature a chance. You don’t need that stick and you certainly don’t have to bug other people take a picture of you. Just learn how to set up the timer and start experiencing with it. It’s not complicated at all. Let us show you how to use picture timer on iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max.
To set the timer and take an automatic picture with the iOS camera app on iPhone Xs or iPhone Xs Max…
- First, you will have to unlock the iPhone;
- Now that you’ve made it to the Home screen, tap on the Camera app;
- Select the special icon dedicated to the Timer feature;
- Select the desired time frame that you want to have before the camera will take a picture – 3 or 10 seconds;
- And then, tap the Camera shutter and get ready for your picture – the countdown has already started.
The steps are simple, you know what to do, now you just have to give it a try. This timer for pictures iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max might as well spare you from buying a selfie stick!