The Magnifier is not necessarily a hugely popular feature of the iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone 8 and not even of the iPhone 8 Plus. But those who discover it will most likely be very pleased with it. So, if you want to check out quickly information written with tiny fonts, you must know two things:
How to turn on Magnifier for iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr and iPhone 8:
- The first part will start from Settings, as expected;
- Open the General tab;
- Select the Accessibility feature;
- Tap on Magnifier;
- Choose to switch its dedicated toggle, currently set to Off, to the On position.
How to use the actual Zoom feature of the Magnifier:
- With the Magnifier active, you still need to turn it on – simply triple press the Home key;
- Once you’ve activated the Magnifying feature, tap, hold and drag that sider;
- That’s how you modify the magnification and you can either increase or decrease its power, depending on whether you drag it to the left or to the right.
If that’s the kind of information you were looking for, consider that you already have all the facts on how to zoom out with the Magnifier from an iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone 8. If you’ve found this article by mistake, take a few minutes to inspect the magnifying feature – it allows you to make everything bigger on the display of the iPhone, just by using the camera. And it’s going to be like going over a menu or even a newspaper!