The new iPhone is a wonderful device that has been released from Apple that features great new technologies. But one thing that iPhone users still want to know in details is about the text message settings on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Mini and iPhone 12 Pro.
What iPhone 12 text message settings does is allow you to control things like iMessage, Read Receipts, blocking people and Group messaging to name a few things. The great thing is that you can customize each of these to your own preferences. The way you can access iPhone 12 Pro text message settings is by tapping on the Settings app and then going down and selecting on Message. Once here you will see the different message settings for iPhone 12 Pro and other iPhone 12 models.
For a detailed list of different iPhone 12 text message settings, you can read our guide below to help you if you have any questions.
iPhone 12 And iPhone 12 Pro Text Message Settings
- iMessage: iMessage is the way that iOS users communicate with themselves. If you have an iPhone, iPad, Mac or iPod messages you send to others with an Apple device will be sent as an iMessage. iMessage is a free service that gets sent over WiFi and avoid your cellular data and thus not using any SMS fees. This is great for those that are traveling internationally or don’t have any cell reception, as all you need is a WiFi network.
- Send Read Receipts: This is a time stamp that is shared with the person that sends you a message showing them what time you opened the message
- Send As SMS: When you don’t have a WiFi connection or some type of cell issue, then instead of using iMessage, you change switch to send the message as a SMS.
iPhone 12 And iPhone 12 Pro Text Message Settings Extras
- MMS Messaging: Anything that you send besides text is considered a MMS. This includes things like videos, pictures and voice memos.
- Show Subject Field: On your iPhone you can add a Subject Field, this is similar to what you see in emails. When you enable this feature, a Subject Field when show up when sending iMessages or texts.
- Character Count: When you go to write a message, you can have the character count be shown to you on the screen so you know exactly how many characters are in your message.
- Blocked: Here you can see which people you have blocked from not calling you, sending texts and other ways of contacting you.
We hope that this has helped you understand the different text message settings on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Pro. If you have any questions regarding your iPhone, please send us a message so we can help you out.